Pastor Kim Sunghae Cho, Pastor Yonggi cho's wife.
Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.
She was so cute, because her English wasn't very good, and sometimes she would just slip right into Korean without realizing it for a bit. Then she would stop, cover her mouth with her hand, and giggle. The Koreans in the congregation got a good laugh out of it! And even though her English was not the best, she is full of God's love and power. I am so thankful i was able to hear her speak.
There is something else, friends, that I must share with you... another gold nugget from the heart of God. If you look at my blog from Friday, you will see the wonderful verse that God gave me to think upon and pray over:
Well, as we are listening to this wonderful hymn being sung in Korean, a kind man behind us leaned forward and told us the translation: Open wide your mouth and I will fill it!!!! And then, as we are listening to Mrs. Kim, she mentions the new book God put on her heart to write. it is entitled 'Open Wide Your Mouth and I will Fill It'. I nearly burst into tears right there. The Lord is so good to me! Needless to say, I bought the book.
Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Psalm 81:10
my mouth is open, Lord.

No comments:
Post a Comment