Sunday, September 03, 2006

the past week has been a wonderful whirlwind of events. every day i have been able to reconnect with someone (or many) whom i love. i praise God for the wonderful way He has sovereignly ordained the timing of my schedule.

it's hard to believe i'll be heading back to korea in 5 days.

tomorrow i am going to williamsburg for a retreat with college friends (the photo is of the crim dell bridge on the william & mary campus). may God truly prosper our time and meet with us. what awesome things happen when people meet together in faith and invite His Spirit. may He move and change and speak....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruthie! You seem to have a great time there~^_^ I'm looking forword to seeinng you again here~ Miss you a lot!^_^

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful time at home! I would love to talk to you soon. Love you.