Tuesday, September 12, 2006

more pictures from home...

with my sister rebekah. ahh, i love her and i'm so proud of her!
look at this hambone.
oh, the drama

during my trip home i visited my friend bon and another dear friend christa (seen above) and we went hiking in the shenandoah national park. fun fun!


i have such talented friends. both bon and christa played for me... and i just sat in a chair and was lulled to sleep with their playing. ahhh....

and so we went hiking...



well.. this blog has decided that i can't post any more pictures. so i'll post more later.
started teaching again today. 4 classes. exhausted. kids wild and crazy. have no time to plan. Jesus, 6 more months? save me!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very cute pictures!! :)

I hope you're having a wonderful time back in Korea with all of their fabulous outfits and trendiest fashions!! :P

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ruth!

So sorry I didn't get to see you again! Welcome back to Korea. Sunday Emily and I wondered whether you'd actually come back or not....I could have been convinced either way.

Talk to you later. Take care!

Oh, I gave Emily something to give to you. It's my contribution towards a happy winter.