chloe hope
rebekah gave birth to chloe august 26, 2006 at 12 noon. she was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 18 in. long.... and she is beautiful and perfect and sweet and healthy. and she's so liiiiiiiiitle!
the last few days i was in the states i went and spent time with rebekah, bryan and their growing little family. it was such a wonderful time to connect with micah and nathan, especially since these are such critical years in their growth. and of course to see rebekah and bryan as they adjust to being the parents of three children under the age of 4. it was truly a wonderful, peaceful time.




nathan, now 2, holding chloe. when i last saw nathan he was not even a year old, so i didn't know what his personality was quite like. well, in the last year he has definitely developed a sense of humor. this kid is funny.
micah (3) and nathan (2).... and micah, too, has really grown up in the past year. he's speaking in complete (and correct) sentences! and he has such a strong sense of the way something should be done. rebekah and i were marveling how birth order does really have an effect on the personalities of children. micah is going to be such a good older brother.

2 comments:
What a beautiful family!
I was in Slovakia today!! I thought of you all day! Sadly, I only got 2 hrs of sleep last night so I wasn't as with it as I would hev liked but I enjoyed Slovakia. I am now going to run to bed so I can function tomorrow! I love you, thanks for the encouragement:)
I hope you're doing ok. I only ever have time to squickly skim your blog because I am so swamped right now.
chloe is sooooo little! look at her!
Post a Comment