strange... the word i used in my blog address: sojourn. it is the word for today.
SOJOURN
To dwell for a time; to dwell or live in a place as a temporary resident or as a stranger, not considering the place as a permanent habitation; to delay; to tarry.
A temporary residence, as that of a traveler in a foreign land.
mmmm. I like that. What a good word. My perspective on so many things has changed in the past two weeks that I was at PFO. I think you would appreciate my new insights and I actually thought of you often while I was in NY (at PFO). Love you girl.
1 comment:
mmmm. I like that. What a good word. My perspective on so many things has changed in the past two weeks that I was at PFO. I think you would appreciate my new insights and I actually thought of you often while I was in NY (at PFO). Love you girl.
Post a Comment