news from home...
last week my brother luke and my cousin katherine graduated from high school, so my family traveled down to chesapeake for kat's graduation party. i cannot believe how much my family has changed in the past 10 months!
last week my brother luke and my cousin katherine graduated from high school, so my family traveled down to chesapeake for kat's graduation party. i cannot believe how much my family has changed in the past 10 months!
my nephew nathan and cousin kat... (holy mackeral, nathan has grown!)
the graduates kat and luke... (holy moley, luke looks like chris)
my youngest sister anna, kat, my younger sister sarah... (anna in braces!!!)
aunt conway, uncle steve, the graduates, dad, mom
my oldest brother josh and kat... (josh looks amazing!)
my cousin elizabeth, kat, cousin doug, grandma etta, cousin john...i am so thankful for my family. thank You, Lord, for the support network You have given me.
thank you, conway, for sending the pics.
~~ ~~ ~~
CONGRATULATIONS to the GRADS!
3 comments:
Wow, your family keeps growing!! I loved seeing those pics of them. I can't believe Luke just graduated! And Josh does look great! I haven't heard any updates lately about your family
Hi Ruthie,
this is my first blog comment! this is great. i'm glad you could use the pics. love to you, conway
Oh my WORD, Ruth! Nathan is getting so BIG?! Sarah looks JUST like you! And when did Anna grow up?! I remember when she was BORN!!!!
Why does time have to fly like that?!
Thanks for sharing the pics. It's good to at least SEE everyone, even if I can't actually talk with them face-to-face! Tell them all I say hi!
Post a Comment