today john came up to me, tugging on my shirt as he always does when he wants to whisper something in my ear.
i leaned down and i heard, "miss ruth, i know how to spell 'clean-shaven' ... you know, when there's no moustache."
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
i leaned down and i heard, "miss ruth, i know how to spell 'clean-shaven' ... you know, when there's no moustache."
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
some of the ladies... in the kitchen before classes start. (L-R esther, gina, cindy, mrs. chung)
cindy, myself, and esther.... this was the 'i didn't bathe, didn't wash my hair, didn't want to dress up' day for me.... lol.
here's mrs. jung our secretary. she doesn't speak much english, but she's so sweet. and in the past few months she's gone from just saying "dinner" to actually saying a few sentences.
and i have other pictures but my computer is being weird. it won't let me upload them.... so i'm going to go work on my treasure island study questions and write a letter.
laura called and shared the random, hilarious events of this past week... how she got ahold of her elusive recruiter and this korean guy this week only because she called them from a payphone in the subway. LOL. (they didn't have caller ID for a payphone. LOOOOOOOOOL) we shared a few good laughs over that one. and i think we might do something fun this weekend!

2 comments:
It is funny to me that the most striking thing I notice when looking at your pictures is LONG SLEEVES! I am currently sitting, and sweating, in my shorts and tank top... I think I wore a long sleeve shirt once or twice since I arrived here 6 months ago.. ;) I can't even fathom what cold weather feels like right now.
I do look forward to having four seasons again instead of two: hot and rainy.
love you Ruth!
hey girl. hope you're doing great! talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment