Thursday, December 29, 2005

when i'm reading a good book it's so hard to hold out for the ending. when i used to read the hardy boys and nancy drews, i was always so tense to know how they would finish... haha.

how about you?
do you wait until the last page, or do you flip there beforehand?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wait... but it can be intense! :) I've never been one to want to ruin a good surprise!

Jessica said...

aww i remember reading nancy drew. good times! i must admit that many times i find myself wanting to turn to the back of the book. i usually don't though. there are these books by Ray Blackston (http://www.rayblackston.com). If you can get your hands on them, I promise that you will laugh out loud! or if you need another good series http://www.karenkingsbury.com/pages/redemption.html - this series will make you cry and laugh. I hope you had a good Christmas. WE miss you!

Anonymous said...

I always wait til the last page. Now when it comes to life, I really wish I could peak at the end;)

Anonymous said...

depends

kaitlyn