Suwon Fortress... and a Seafood Market
This past weekend Jody and I met up with some friends from our new church (Suwon Life Church) for
an adventure. :) Chris and Dana Sikkens are from Canada and Barbados and are starting their second year in Korea. We went hiking around the Hwasong Fortress in Suwon and then we meandered through a market along the road. It was a beautiful fall day, and if there had been any wildlife in Korea, I'm sure they would have been prancing all about. But they've all been eaten, so they weren't.
Oh, before I forget... Jody finally landed the job he's been waiting for! Tonight he signed a contract with an English academy in Suji called SEI. After making a quick trip to Japan to get his visa, he will start working the first week in December. So... we'll be home for Christmas '08! Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for him. We have been very prayerful and slow in the decision-making process, so we're excited to see what the job holds for him.
Ok... here are some snapshots from the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment