Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving (a little late)!

I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
- Psalm 69,30

So a Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, our dear friends and family! I hope this finds you well and enjoying the goodness of God. We have so much to be thankful for.

Jody and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration at our home this past Saturday. We invited friends who would be missing home and family to come and enjoy some good food with us. It was a potluck meal, so we didn't have to buy the food for everyone. In the end, about 18 people came... and there was more food than we knew what to do with. It was wonderful! We ate, played Scategories, ate, talked, and people got to meet new people. God is soo good!

stefanie, naomi, danielle, and hillary


WE HAD TURKEY!!! YAY!!! and mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, cranberry, and PUMPKIN PIE. most of which is very hard to come by here in the koreas. :) God is SOO GOOD!


christan

john

ji yun, a sweet young woman we've met through her boyfriend, jb.

dan and carrie buller, new friends at our church

then everyone decided to play a few games of scategories...
with chris and alex, whom jody used to work with at AEI. they were teachers in taiwan for a few years and are here to save money before they embark on their trip around the world.
dana and naomi, the serious team
soyon and john

christan, yorda, and jb
and that is all for the pictures from our thanksgiving dinner this year!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! It's funny that I was able to match about 1/3 of the shoes in the picture with their owners. I hope you and Jody are doing well! Your house looks lovely.