Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Long-Awaited Tour of the Been Casa

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hysterical! Ummm, err, I mean, charming. :) Watched it just to hear your voice!

Ams said...

Thanks for sharing your place with us, guys! It looks so homey and comfortable! Good idea to take a video! I might have to do the same for my readers/family!

Ams said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's nice to know that SOMEONE (other than my parents) reads it. I will certainly be praying for you guys keep me posted...and if ever you desire a trip to Mexico, make sure you let me know!

Lisa said...

You're so precious. I love you.

Sorry I have been such a bum about keeping you updated on my life. I'm just trying to survive each day. I was supposed to be in bed asleep 2 hours ago!

Maybe we can dialog on the phone soon.

Anonymous said...

nicely done ruth. looks like you have a lot of room for you and jody. i like your kitchen as well. a good kitchen is a must. ttyl. have a great time in korea.

P.S.
i like how u had the camera tilted down at the beginning. i was gonna pull out the "wtg esl, linguistics or however u spell it, major" comment but u adjusted like a pro.