WAHOO!!! Rebekah is having another baby..and it's a girl...finally!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll have to send me pictures when you get some. I'm sure you'll post them on your blog or something. But I'm looking forward to seeing her little face one day! Please give R hugs for me and tell her I say congrats and I'm sorry I never got to see her while I was here...
Hey Ruth! I've started a new blog (aside from that one I converted into an education assignment) --> it's http://newushistoryteacher.blogspot.com I love you! Lindsey
2 comments:
WAHOO!!! Rebekah is having another baby..and it's a girl...finally!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll have to send me pictures when you get some. I'm sure you'll post them on your blog or something. But I'm looking forward to seeing her little face one day! Please give R hugs for me and tell her I say congrats and I'm sorry I never got to see her while I was here...
Hey Ruth!
I've started a new blog (aside from that one I converted into an education assignment) --> it's http://newushistoryteacher.blogspot.com
I love you!
Lindsey
Post a Comment