TRAVEL DETAILS
I have received my flight information for coming home to the States. I will be leaving Seoul August 24 in the morning, and flying into Richmond, VA the evening of August 24.
I fly back to Korea from Richmond the morning of September 8.
That gives me a little over 2 weeks at home. If you want to see me, please email me or call me at home and we'll set something up. I'd prefer not to be running helter-skelter everywhere, however, so that I return to Korea exhausted and worn out.
If you want more details, etc.. just email or skype me.
I have received my flight information for coming home to the States. I will be leaving Seoul August 24 in the morning, and flying into Richmond, VA the evening of August 24.
I fly back to Korea from Richmond the morning of September 8.
That gives me a little over 2 weeks at home. If you want to see me, please email me or call me at home and we'll set something up. I'd prefer not to be running helter-skelter everywhere, however, so that I return to Korea exhausted and worn out.
If you want more details, etc.. just email or skype me.
1 comment:
ruth,
thanks for the travel dates! We love you back here in ole virginnie. haha. i'll be praying for the trip and may see you on the 25th on the way to W&L, that way kat can see you too.
love, auntie, steve, k and j
Post a Comment