Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i would like to to take a moment to say that a few days ago a mosquito bit the tip of my nose.


i looked in the mirror... and to my shock and complete amusement, i saw a big red bump instead of a nose. upon closer inspection i saw that indeed it was not a pimple. and it itched.

oh, blessed concealer!


but even that didn't completely work.

now, in the privacy of my own apartment, i have found that those small band-aids work quite well in aiding the healing process.

we're working through problems here in korea... one mosquito bite at a time.

2 comments:

Ams said...

Many have begged to differ with me, but I have found neosporin to be quite helpful with mosquito bites as well! I was bitten for the first time this summer just the other day. Glad I'm skipping that part of the Mexican summer!

Lisa said...

haha. I miss you. I have been away from my computer for so long, which is why it may seem I have forgotten you, but I haven't! I'm trying to catch up on your writings.