Ok, I'm being vulnerable here, friends. This picture is absolutely horrible, but here I am in all my Tinkerbell-esque glory.
Halloween is not really celebrated here in Korea, so finding ANYTHING Halloween or "Harvest festival-ish" was quite a challenge. I ended up finding a few things at Lotte Mart, and then in Ori (where Laura lives) at a Walmart on our way back from Seoul Sunday night.
Please notice the rules on the board... we're still working on implementing them.
In the health realm, I am just noticing the tissues on the table in the picture, too. Ha! I'm not 100% recovered yet. Still needing to sleep a lot, but I take comfort that it's not just me. Everyone here in Korea seems to be sniffling, and the other teachers are fighting sickness, too. Also, our campus is new (4 months old) so there was no heater in the building. It was FREEZING. Esther has been walking around with her winter ski jacket and huge blue scarf. LOL. in any case, the heater came last night. We'll probably take to standing in front of it, warming our hands and behinds.

No comments:
Post a Comment