Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fall Colors


One of the most exciting parts of living in a state with lots of trees is the whole fall season. As much as I love Colorado and the beautiful aspens in their gold splendor, the brilliance of the fall colors here in southeastern Wisconsin was breathtaking. I cannot express how much I loved watching all the trees as they turned brilliant shades of yellow, orange and red. 

During peak leave-color-changing time, over my lunch break I would take the dogs for walks and snap shots of the trees just around the neighborhoods. It was so fun to see the variations, and to watch them change from day to day. 

I didn't touch up these pictures at all. They are simply quick snapshots from right in Oconomowoc. So grateful for God's creativity!

















Fall is truly one of my favorite times of the year, and I loved every minute of it! Next year I'll see if I can get some snapshots of the leaves turning colors around the lakes. :)

No comments: