Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love Jackie!

A few weeks ago, my wonderful childhood friend, Jackie came to visit Jody and me for a quick weekend.  Jackie and I have been friends since Missionettes at WEAG (oh, around age 7 or 8). We went to Youth Group together, caught up after college and have stayed in touch ever since. Now Jackie is about to join her hubby in Edinburgh, Scotland while he works on his PhD. I am so excited for the adventures God has in store for them, and I'm praying we can go visit (!!!) them!!!

Jackie's visit was short (too short!), but I treasure it nonetheless, knowing that it's hard these days to be in the same place as those I love most in this life. For the detailed story of our fun times, visit Jackie's awesome blog for her post:  KELLY LYFE: colorado

I love you, Jackie, and I pray God leads and guides you in this new phase in life!

(Pictures by Jackie)

Making cookies

Homemade pizza!

Watering my garden!

Hiking, Estes Park

The aspens



1 comment:

jcrkelly said...

i love you too ruthie! i miss you and i will continue to miss you. i cherish the moments we get to spend together. i love you!