Our baby at 9 months...
This is my little tribute to our little puppy, Eu-mi. We got Eu-mi at 8 weeks on Valentine's Day this year, so we're tracking her birthday as 12/14/08. Thus, she is roughly 9.5 months right now. I can hardly believe it!
Since we brought her home: she has learned to go potty outside, ring the bells at the door to let us know she needs to go potty, sit, lie down (when food is at stake, especially!), and heel (when it's convenient, Jody says). Overall, I am proud of our little girl. She is definitely a dachshund- bold, courageous, stubborn, very intelligent, and overall, a little rascal. But she is our Rocky Mountain Wiener Dog, who loves to go on hikes and loves to fetch. She also has become my new running buddy! I can only imagine how silly we look on the South Platte River Trail: me with a pup that stands 10 inches off the ground. But she's such a trooper, and I love her so much!
For more pictures, click on this link to see more pictures in a facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332973&id=853925610&l=3c9e762c7d
Here's a little video of her fetching a lacrosse ball at the baseball park. Go, Eu-mi!
Since we brought her home: she has learned to go potty outside, ring the bells at the door to let us know she needs to go potty, sit, lie down (when food is at stake, especially!), and heel (when it's convenient, Jody says). Overall, I am proud of our little girl. She is definitely a dachshund- bold, courageous, stubborn, very intelligent, and overall, a little rascal. But she is our Rocky Mountain Wiener Dog, who loves to go on hikes and loves to fetch. She also has become my new running buddy! I can only imagine how silly we look on the South Platte River Trail: me with a pup that stands 10 inches off the ground. But she's such a trooper, and I love her so much!
For more pictures, click on this link to see more pictures in a facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332973&id=853925610&l=3c9e762c7d
Here's a little video of her fetching a lacrosse ball at the baseball park. Go, Eu-mi!
3 comments:
Whew. Be careful when you start a post with "our baby..." :)
awe, i hope i get to meet eu-mi soon! love you guys! xx
Aw, I love her! But like Elizabeth said, be careful with "our baby" post..it gets people excited!!!
Post a Comment