Tuesday, October 06, 2009


The Duplers' Visit in Pictures

Wonderful friends from Korea, Marc and Jenny Dupler, came and visited us a little over a week ago. While it was a busy weekend, and both Jody and I were exhausted from September, it was a wonderful way to finish out the month: visiting with friends, talking about what we learned from our experiences in Korea, sharing the struggles of life after coming back from Korea, as well as just the struggles that come with following God in this life. I am very thankful for Marc and Jenny, because I know that they too are struggling and yet they are so joyful! It makes me think of the verse, "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." (Romans 12:12) That is what the Duplers are, and I am thankful for their example.

Interestingly enough, one thing Jenny loved so much during her visit was the grass here in Colorado. It was so green, she said! And I could not agree more. Jody and I love to go to the park near our apartment and just soak in the goodness of being outside.

Here are some pictures from their visit. Thanks to Jenny, for her amazing photography skills and her willingness to post these brilliant pictures.

If you like what you see, visit Jenny's photography site: http://www.jennydupler.com/index2.php

1 comment:

beautiful feet said...

yah for visits with good friends! glad you guys got to spend some time together! the duplers are amazing :) love you and cant wait to catch up! xx