Just wanted to let everyone know that I arrived safely in Richmond early this morning- around 1:30am. My mom and younger brother Luke were there to pick me up.
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me. I have needed it! Please continue to pray for a smooth transition. I have a gut feeling it's going to be a little hard to adjust back to American life after two years in Korea.
Right now my body is really confused, as it's morning here but night back in Korea. (And everyone is asleep over here! Sarah and Anna have left for school, and Mom, Dad, Luke, and Daniel are still in bed.) I don't know what to do with myself!
I want to go and do something, but I don't know what...
So these are my first-morning-home ramblings. What's going on with you?
1 comment:
RUTHIE!!!
you are home , dear one :))
we are all very excited to see you asap. i hope your rest will be sweet. see you soon i hope.
love,
conway
Post a Comment