Saturday, May 26, 2007


flight update info.

mrs. kim has bought my ticket home. i fly out of seoul wednesday at 1:45pm and will arrive in richmond by way of tokyo and chicago at 11:40pm.

today jody and i got some professional pictures taken. the photographer took us behind the counter to show us the digital pictures... and he proceeded to show us photo shop... as he completely did away with certain features on jody's face. LOOOOOOOOOL. we were in shock. so we'll see how these pictures turn out. they might be totally different people by the end of it. :)

also, mrs. kim took jody and me to see our new apartment. with a few touch-ups it could be a really nice place. it's in a fairly good location and certainly has more space than both of our current apartments combined. we are thankful. God has been good to us.

that's all for now, folks. please pray that my last 3 days in korea (this go round) are as the Lord would wish.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

FRIEND! I know it must be bitter sweet leaving Korea - while we are all so excited to see you again, you are leaving the place you have called home and the man that you love..
I am definitely praying for you and Jody in this time. Love you! Talk with you soon!

Lisa said...

I can hardly believe it. I agree with Stephanie as well. I will be praying for you but I can hardly wait until I get to see you! I love you dearly. I look forward to many hours of face-to-face talking in the near future.

Elizabeth said...

Praying for your last few days in Korea as an unwed woman:) It looks like you'll have a nice welcome committee waiting when you get home.

Unknown said...

i love the visual aid...it definitely helps ;) i'm very excited that you're coming home so soon. let me know when i can come and see you!! safe trip!

Lisa said...

I think it'd be cheaper to get one off amazon actually. I love you too!! See you so so soon!!!

Stephanie said...

that picture definitely needs some explanation!