Tuesday, February 21, 2006

LOL! such strong feelings.
in any case, this is wendy's writing. she has definitely improved, hasn't she?!


the artwork of emily and ruth... spending hours in the jiguchon church cafe.
1,000w for a teabag that can be reused 2 or 3 times. not bad, eh? ^^
phil's 13th birthday was yesterday, and ally's 14th (?) birthday is on friday, so i am thinking about doing something special on friday for their class. they also have been assigned pair presentations on friday, where they have to talk about their hobbies/free time. this is the one assignment where both jackie and annie are extremely animated in class, so i'm looking forward to it.
NOTE: i do not currently have 4 classes. the picture i posted earlier showed a potential roster starting in april. as of right now i still have the 3rd period free for grading journals and planning.
Happy 3rd Birthday to my nephew, Micah! and Happy Birthday to my oldest, dearest brother Josh! I love you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that notebook - not only because I can relate with my students but it is also a great idea...
As always, I enjoy hearing about your many experiences..
praying for you as well chica,
with much love...