Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Big Stuff Going on!

I am so excited these days. Big things are happening! The biggest event happened over the weekend. My younger sister Sarah graduated from Christopher Newport University (CNU) in  with a Major in Communication Studies, a Minor in Leadership and a Minor in Psychology. I'm so proud of her! It is the culmination of a lot of hard work, and I know she's earned every bit of that degree. 

Receiving her diploma!

Sarah with her awesome roommate, Rachel

The next big changes on the horizon in Sarah's life are startin her new job as an Assistant Manager at a Target in the Hampton Roads area.... AND GETTING MARRIED!! :) 

The lucky dude is named Justin Ferry (who took our awesome family photos), and I just couldn't be happier for this event to take place. Justin and Sarah have been dating for a couple of years, and it only took me a few hours to figure out how well they complement one another and spur each other on to love and serve the Lord more effectively. 

The sweet couple

The wedding date is set for September 29th and will take place out in the lovely Amelia county. I cannot wait for Jody and I to be there to celebrate with them on this life-changing, covenant-making day!

Congratulations, Sarah. I pray the Lord leads and guides you both all the days of your lives, and that your marriage is an awesome example of the relationship between Christ and His Church. I love you very, very much.

No comments: