Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moral of the Story


A few weeks ago, our Keurig began acting up.

Now, for those of you who have spent any amount of time with me in the last year, you know how much I love our Keurig. I even wrote a blog about it here because, for Jo and I, the Keurig is perfect. Jo can have his caffeinated coffee, and I can have my decaf. It's a beautiful thing.

But back to my story. So a few weeks ago, I began to notice the Keurig was not pulling water from its reservoir consistently. Instead it would hum constantly without doing anything. When this had happened three or four times consecutively, I began to think something was seriously wrong with our beloved Keurig! And I thought, "When did we register the product online? How long is the warranty again? It's been almost a year, right?"


When we checked online, we saw that the 1 year warranty ended in two days. TWO days. I called Keurig and explained the problem. The customer service representative encouraged us to try a few ways to clean out the system. We did. It didn't work.

Our new Keurig shipped out a day or two later and arrived at our doorstep within a week.

Moral of the Story #1: God loves us so much.
Moral of the Story #2: Always register your appliances. You never know when you'll need to call in and have them send you a brand new one!

No comments: