So I have been on the hunt for a floppy summer straw hat for several years now. You know the one I'm talking about. The one that makes you think about carefree summer days. Fields full of flowers. A flowery dress that rustles in the wind. Yes, that kind of a hat. And every time I would see one, I just had to try it on.
But they always cost more than I think they are worth, so I could never justify the purchase. When you live next door to a Goodwill and make most of your major purchases through Craigslist, shopping full-price loses a good deal of its lustre.
Until a few days ago. Jody and I were just strolling through Park
Meadows mall, enjoying browsing through the stores and window shopping,
and we decided to stop in Urban Outfitters to look at all their quirky items. And lo, and behold, what did
I see?
My floppy hat.
On sale for $10.
Oh yes, I did. I bought it.
And wore it yesterday, while I read out in the sun! (Jody told me I couldn't wear it inside, no matter how excited I was about it. Alas... I need the sun to shine so I have an excuse to wear it!!!)
And here I am in the hat. :)


1 comment:
I wanna see a photo of YOU in the hat! Great deal, friend! I love finding stuff like that. Miss you! x
Post a Comment