Wednesday, June 18, 2008

 My health...
I just wanted to let everyone know how the doctor's visit went today. Jody and I returned to the ear doctor this morning, and he said he had discovered a stone in my ear. Upon doing some research on webMD, we are learning that it is a somewhat common occurrence. We are greatly relieved and hope this will stop the dizzy spells. I have 5 days medication, and I'll return on Monday for a follow-up.

Go to http://www.webmd.com and type in BPPV - benign paroxysmal positional vertigo - for further information. Phew. Glad to have a name for it.

Love to you all. Thanks for your prayers.
 

2 comments:

Ams said...

Hey Ruth...sorry to hear you've been having trouble with the dizziness and such, but I'm SO glad to hear that you've got a diagnosis and a way to treat it. I pray that you start seeing results really quickly!!

Elizabeth said...

Ditto! It was such an encouragement to read this update. I had been praying that God would provide a SIMPLE answer, and here it is, although, I'm sure it hasn't seemed simple for you these past few weeks.