Sunday, December 30, 2007





Christmas... here and at home...


I am sorry to say that I don't have any Christmas pictures from Jody's and my first Christmas here in Korea. It was a challenging week for me and for him. Jody was sick with a terrible case of the flu, so he spent most of the week in bed. When he wasn't sleeping, he was coughing and lying on the sofa. He got Monday off from work, and Tuesday for Christmas, but he had to drag himself to work the last three days. But the Lord is good! Finally, on Saturday he felt well enough to venture out.

Despite the sickness, Christmas day was wonderful. Rather than going to friends' houses for both lunch and dinner, we stayed inside. We watched The Nativity Story and Charlie Brown's Christmas. They were excellent. We read the Christmas story in Matthew and Luke and prayed together. We made a pizza for dinner. It was a relaxing and wonderful first Christmas!

My sisters also put up pictures from Christmas at home, so I wanted to post them for you all!




















MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: